Notes from today
- continental breakfast at the days inn.
- on road by 7:20am
- we crossed over into Montana at 10:10am which immediately turned into 11:10am due to the change to Mountain Standard Time Zone.
- lovely ride along the Pend Oreille Scenic Bypass (aka hwy 200), followed by Bull River Rd (aka hwy 56)
- had delicious deli sandwich and pecan pie in Bull River where highway 200 meets highway 56
- stopped for a beer at Halfway House on highway 56. Beer only cost $2 and tastes incredibly delicious in this heat.
- no mountain summits today, just gentle rolling hills.
- Trevor broke a spoke but his wheel was still ok to ride on. He was able to get it fixed at the bike shop in Libby.
- it was another cooker today. Felt like upper 30s by the time we arrived in Libby at 5pm.
The plan for tomorrow is to ride 110KM to Eureka Montana.